ONLINE PROSPECTUS: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following document is an electronic reproduction of the Webster Dolilta Finance Limited Prospectus No 22 dated 4 November 2019, (‘Prospectus’), being the day it was lodged with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (‘ASIC’). ASIC takes no responsibility for the content of the Prospectus. The Prospectus expires on the 3 December 2020.
The offer to invest in Investment Notes in Webster Dolilta Finance Limited referred to in the Prospectus (‘the offer’) opens on 4 November 2019 and will remain open until 5.00pm Australian EST on 3 December 2020. However, Webster Dolilta Finance Limited reserves the right to close the Offer at any earlier time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESSING WEBSTER DOLILTA FINANCE LIMITED ONLINE PROSPECTUS
To access the Webster Dolilta Finance Limited online Prospectus and Application Form, you must first read and agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. Investment Notes in Webster Dolilta Finance Limited will only be issued based on an Application form accompanying a paper version of the Prospectus, or on a completed printed copy of the Application Form attached to the electronic version of the Prospectus, following the exposure period. If you have obtained an electronic copy of the Prospectus and accompanying Application Form, you should ensure the complete documents are received by you. As a guide, the Prospectus is 50 pages in length and the Application Form is 2 pages in length.
2. The Corporations Act prohibits any person from passing on to another person any Application Form unless it is accompanied by a hard copy of the Prospectus or, in the case of an electronic Prospectus and Application Form, is linked to the complete and unaltered online form of the Prospectus. Investors should read the Prospectus before completing the relevant Application form.
3. Applicants should read the Prospectus in its entirety, as the information contained in individual sections is not intended to and does not provide a comprehensive review of the Investment Notes offered under the Prospectus. Applicants are advised to seek independent professional advise, before applying for the Investment Notes under the Prospectus.
4. The Prospectus Offer is only available to persons within Australia. Any person accessing this Prospectus for the purpose of investing in Investment Notes offered by Webster Investments Limited must access the Prospectus from within Australia.
5. The Prospectus does not constitute an offer in any place in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer.
The distribution of the Prospectus in jurisdictions outside Australia may be restricted by law and persons who come into possession of the Prospectus should seek advice on and observe any such restrictions. Any failure to comply with such restrictions may constitute a violation of applicable securities law.
6. Webster Dolilta Finance Limited reserves the right to refuse to issue Investment Notes to any applicant if it believes. . .
• The applicant did not receive the Prospectus Offer in Australia;
• Did not have access to the Prospectus at the same time and by the same means that the applicant had access to the relevant Application Form.
7. A paper copy of the Prospectus, any replacement or supplementary Prospectus or the Application Form, can be obtained on request and without charge from the registered office of Webster Dolilta Finance Limited at 44 Armstrong Street South Ballarat, or by calling 1300 928 881 or (03) 5337 0088. Please also call this number if you have any queries relating to the Prospectus.
8. If you do not agree to or comply with all of the above Terms and Conditions, please click Cancel
If you agree to and comply with ALL of the Terms and Conditions above, and wish to proceed with viewing the Webster Dolilta Finance Limited Prospectus No 22, please click the following link.
I AGREE, or call 1300 928 881 for a copy to be posted to you